Environmental & Sustainability
Getting the Green light.
We know how to meet the green demands of your projects, no matter how complex. Our in-house Green Star and NABERS accredited technicians and engineers have delivered an array of building types from design to operation with lower environmental impacts, including:
- 181 William St - 5 Star Green Star Office Asbuilt - 5 Star NABERS
- Melbourne Brain Centre; Florey Institute of Neuroscience & Mental Health - 5 Star Green Star Education Design
- Myer C9 Docklands - 5 Star Green Star Office Asbuilt- 5 Star NABERS
- 550 Bourke St - 5 Star Green Star Office Asbuilt – 5 Star NABERS
- RMIT Design Hub - 5 Star Green Star Education Design V.I
- Melton Library - 5 Star Green Star Public Building Design Pilot
- Southern Cross 2 - 5 Star Green Star Office Asbuilt - 4.5 Star NABERS
- ACU Center for Health & Wellbeing - 6 Star Green Star Education Design V.I
- 700 Bourke Street Base Building - 6 Star Office Design
Keeping the Green light burning.
Post construction, you need to maintain your buildings green credentials. An occupied and operational green building demands ongoing HVAC and BMS services that are sensitive to environmental targets. Our service offerings, with a focus on tuning for optimised amenity and efficiency, will ensure your targets are met and exceeded.
Explore more of our current and completed projects in the Projects section.